- AgriLife in the News
- Katrina Serrano wins awards at Texas Obesity Research Conference
- Both NATFAN and TEXFAN post-rollout surveys are being shipped out to WIC agencies
- Dr. Talcott has completed her study of anticancer effects of polyphenolics from red wine
- USDA-NIFA to begin in a Dallas ISD middle school during the 2010-2011 school year.
- NATFAN pre-rollout reports are now ready to view at orin2.tamu.edu
- TEXFAN pre-new WIC food package rollout data is ready to view at orin1.tamu.edu
- School Programs USDA Foods Update called the Whole Grain Pilot project a success.
- Colon Cancer in Obesity: Prevention with Wine Polyphenolics
- Development & Testing of a Satiety Beverage Formulated with Fish & Palm Oils to develop lipid emulsions to promote satiety
- National Food and Nutrition Questionnaire to evaluate the effectiveness of new WIC food packages
- Texas Food and Nutrition Questionnaire to evaluate effectiveness of new WIC food packages
- T-COPPE: Texas Childhood Obesity Prevention Policy Evaluation puts two national policies to the test
- USDA – Food & Nutrition Service Whole Grain Projects
- USDA – NIFA engages youth in developing media products to provide nutrition education.
- WIC Kiosk may be most effective way to educate and assist WIC participants