The Data Analysis Lab is equipped with hardware and software capable of analyzing complex quantitative data collected from human populations focusing on health, food safety, dietary habits and physical activity.
- Three data management rooms comprising 1200 total square feet
- 2- Opscan 8 Scantron Optical Mark Reader (OMR) scanners and requisite software capable of custom design, creation and scanning of dual-sided ink and pencil administered survey questionnaires.
Statistical software capabilities including:
- Predictive Analytics Software (PASW formerly SPSS)
- One M.S. Research Associate
- Three Ph.D. students
- Two M.S. students
- Undergraduate Research Assistants (min. 5 max. 8)